These are the general conditions of BONNE CLÉ UnderAnyWear a private company, which has its registered office at Veluwezoom 32, 1327 AH, Almere, the Netherlands. Hereafter also mentioned ‘BONNE CLÉ’, BONNECLE.com or We. Registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Almere, Chamber of Commerce Reg. No. 51424606, VAT No. NL193868271B01. These terms apply to all purchases and sales agreements entered into by ‘BONNE CLÉ’ and customers via the website BONNECLE.COM.
The following content found on this Site; works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of ‘BONNE CLÉ’ and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit it in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of ‘BONNE CLÉ’ as the case may be.
‘BONNE CLÉ’ shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
If any of the above will be violated ‘BONNE CLÉ’ will take legal actions.
The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other Countries outside the Netherlands. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these Countries, we suggest that you do not access this web site. If you were to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by “BONNE CLÉ’ shall be your full responsibility. The Provider ensures that the content of ‘BONNE CLÉ’ is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
All prices on the BONNECLE.COM web store are stated in EUR and include VAT (currently 21%). ‘BONNE CLÉ’ reserves the right to adjust pricing without further notice. A contribution to the shipping is given separately, prior to the time of ordering. This contribution may depend on the order size. The current shipping cost is stated below the pricing in the checkout. The contribution to return postage is at a non-refundable. VAT (currently 21%) will be charged to all purchases within the European Union. For purchases outside the European Union the customer is responsible for any customs charges that might be applicable. All offers in the web store are free of choice, unless stated otherwise. Offers do not apply automatically to repeat orders. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ cannot be held to its offers if you could have reasonably understood that the offer is an obvious mistake or error. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ remains the full owner of the goods delivered until the purchase price is paid in full.
BONNECLE.COM accepts payments by American Express, iDEAL, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal and VISA. The payment will be charged in full to your account at the time of order dispatch. Credit card payments are made through our partner Docdata Payments, an internationally oriented payment service provider. All transactions are encrypted and 100% secure. Regarding the payment through PayPal. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ does not charge you for this payment. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ cannot be held responsible for any charges PayPal might add to your account.
Once an order is made, ‘BONNE CLÉ’ makes sure the products will be delivered in the right order to your given address.
- We recommend that you use the link in the shopping bag at the top of our website and select your country of delivery destinations. You will immediately see the delivery costs to your delivery address. Please click on the delivery chart to view delivery times and fees per country we ship to. (If the country you are shipping to is not listed, please contact email@example.com and we will inform you personally about the delivery fee to that address.)
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct, as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
- The given delivery times are indicative and not a deadline. If, however, the order is still not received within 10 days after the stated delivery date then the buyer is entitled to cancel the order for free. To do this you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer.
- We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
- Various couriers, depending on the country to deliver, make the deliveries. During transportation of the products BONNECLE the underwear makers is responsible in case of damage, theft or loss of products. At the time of delivery of the order that risk will pass to you.
You must see to it that the data you give us, e-mail address, address and bank account number are complete, accurate and current. Given that you also ensure that you are legally entitled in any way to use the Website. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ guarantees that all your data will be handled with the utmost care and that this information will not be shared, sold or otherwise made available to third parties without your prior consent. ‘BONNE CLÉ’ will process and record your data in its file, to fulfil the obligations made in the agreement they signed with you. In addition, your e-mail address will be used to notify you of certain products and services that may be interesting for you, unless you have not authorized.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the unworn/unused item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt. However, any type of underwear cannot be returned once the delivery package is opened. It can only be returned if the package it is delivered in, is visibly untouched and/or unopened. We also provide you with the option to exchange the product for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability.
- We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession.
- Make sure that tags should not be removed from any item and the original packaging should be retained.
- Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged. Returns may not be accepted if items are soiled or incomplete, and may be sent back to the customer.
- It is very important that when you return an item that we know the order number to which it relates, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange.
- The costs of returning the item to us, is your liability.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We therefore recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and provides you with a tracking number. We cannot refund return items lost in the post.
- If applicable, please send your returned goods to:
1327 AH Almere
- Please allow 2 working days from receipt of a return for us to process a refund. Once a refund is processed you will receive a return confirmation email (the email will be sent to the same email address as your order confirmation).
- After receiving the return confirmation email, please allow 5-10 working days for the refund to clear into your account or to send the new size required.
- International returns please note: If you are returning anything to us from outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains ‘returned goods’.
If you have any questions regarding the returning of goods please look up the answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) or email us for assistance: email@example.com.
Dutch law, regardless of the country where the order is placed, governs these General Conditions. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam. These general conditions can always be adjusted by ‘BONNE CLÉ’.